THIS POSITION IS IN MONTREAL.
If selected, GoSecure will provide sponsorship.
The incumbent will supervises and guides SOC team member, by providing expertise, guidance and technical knowledge on multiple security facets.
Duties and responsibilities
The incumbent is responsible for the following:
- Lead the day-to-day functions of the SOC team including the detection, analyzing, and responding of threats
- Develop roadmaps and guide the SOC through technical and professional development
- Educate divisions and business units on the services of the SOC
- Provide leadership in incident response coordination across multiple disciplines and organizations
- Partner with engineering, operations, and other teams to improve GoSecure’s network defense posture.
- Provide technical consulting services to clients on the network security controls required for the development of enhancements and the implementation of new and/or ongoing business systems;
- Supervise analysts to answer clients inquiries via phone or email in a professional and timely manner;
- Supervise analysts to deploy, maintain and upgrade IT security hardware software;
- Assist in the development and upgrades of a secure network solution architecture and project plans, customer interaction and presentation;
Experience and/or industry-specific certifications in the following fields:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or other relevant security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCSP, GCIH, GIAC, OSCP,OSEE, GREM)
- Consistent record as a tech lead or people manager
- In-depth experience working in SIEM technologies and tactics (SANS, Splunk, LogRhythm, Qradar, etc)
- Formal security models like MITRE ATT&CK or CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Strong background in security incident handling, and threat intelligence
- Experience with other various technology implement in a SOC environment: EDR; IDS/IPS, Ant Virus, network- and host-based firewalls, data leakage protection (DLP), web proxies, etc.
- Understanding of basic networking protocols such as IP, DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, etc., and the OSI model
The following personal abilities are favoured at GoSecure:
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Ability to think of problems and operational activities beyond technical scope, envisioning general business and political ramifications;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks concurrently;
- Adaptable to diverse environments;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills in English and French are mandatory;
- Energetic and positive with a “can do” attitude.
- French & English is required
Please email resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title
GoSecure offers a creative and challenging work environment, a competitive benefit package, and a great atmosphere to foster career growth. Come put your career on the leading-edge and bring your talents to a much sought-after high growth opportunity in technology- GoSecure!